Baked & Wired: Best Cupcakes in DC


As former a Washingtonian/DCist, I am certain that I do have every right to say a word about cupcakes since I gain enough fat from those deliciousness.
Georgetown area has many options for cupcakes. A huge line is always waiting there for the Georgetown Cupcake. Even though their cupcakes look cool, I am not a big fan of this place. It might be the result of I am not that into waiting in lines – honestly living United States is all about waiting in lines but I always do my best to avoid them – or I do not like small cupcakes with all about the sweets on top. I do really like the cake part more than its top.

Baked & Wired
 also located in Georgetown, serves Cupcakes which are a bit larger than the regular cupcakes that you used to. Actually they are not even called cupcakes. The Cakecups: “Individual cakes wrapped in parchment and topped off with a swirl of rich frosting.” Even reading this description reminds me my favorite cupcake/cakecup Vanilla Satin -Vanilla cake with dark chocolate satin frosting-.
If you are around Georgetown and weather allows, please give it a try to Baked & Wired cupcakes and enjoy the waterfront!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Need to Eat in Your Hotel: 4 Great Breakfast Options in Prague

Greenwich Royal Observatory with a Guided Tour

Brighton, UK: Storms, Sun and Impromptu Picnics